Educational support and enrichment programs are offered for elementary, middle, and high school students of all abilities, who experience academic, behavioral, and life challenges.
Elementary, Middle, and High School Programs
- Academic Coaching – Students will receive academic help in their area of disability or weakness. A computer based pre-test will be administered and an Individualized Enrichment Plan will be created. Depending on the need of the student and the package chosen, coaching will be provided during a one hour session up to 4 days a week with a licensed educator.
- Homework Help – Students can receive help with their homework and projects, which will allow them to stay ahead in school. While receiving help with their homework they will learn strategies and methods that will assist them with class and homework assignments.
- Fall, Spring, and Summer Break Camps – Enrichment Camps will be offered during all school breaks. Depending on the grade level, students will engage in academic, recreation, art, life skills, and vocational enrichment. Stay informed at jeschatt.org for camp location, details, and registration announcements.
- Educational Boot Camps – J.E.S. Boot Camps are 1-2 day educational experiences. Depending on the grade level students will engage in academic, life skills, and vocational enrichment. Boot camps will be offered on select Saturdays and holiday breaks (during Christmas break, President’s Day, and Good Friday). Stay informed at jeschatt.org for camp location, details, and registration announcements.
Middle and High School Programs
- Life Skills Coaching – Life skills coaching can be done in individual and group sessions. Individual sessions will focus more on the needs of the student. Group sessions will be scheduled once a month to address board topics such as organizational, test taking, social, and money management skills. Stay informed at jeschatt.org for details and registration announcements.
- Parent Enrichment Sessions and Webinars – Sessions and webinars will be offered to equip parents with knowledge and resources that will assist them in supporting the unique needs of their child. Stay informed at jeschatt.org for details and registration announcements.